Why own an Atlantic Poké?
- Our team loves to work here! Our efficient operational model and comprehensive training helps to retain staff and the culture we have created gives them an opportunity to grow with our brand.
- While Poké has been a growing west coast phenomenon, we offer our own unique twist serving great flavors guests have grown to love in our Signature Bowls and a build your own bowl format.
- Our unique, clean and crisp image evokes calm, soothing vibes that welcomes guests and makes them feel better.
- Atlantic Poké is an emerging fast-casual brand focusing on sustainable and responsibly sourced ingredients.
- We offer a true value to our guests, with a satisfying, fresh and healthy meal right for today’s growing tends.
Meet our Founder
Michael wanted to take the growing poké trend and create an attractive customer experience that would separate Atlantic Poké from other fast-casual restaurants and make poké available to all. With a passion for food and history of familyowned restaurants, Michael set out to create a model that would serve the growing demand of healthier food choices and today’s busy lifestyle. From young kids, to adults of all ages, the restaurant was designed to make people feel better, one bowl at a time. His signature sauces keep people coming back and he is seeking aspiring restauranteurs to join him in his quest to bring Atlantic Poké to new communities across the country.
What is Poké?
Atlantic Poké is a new food concept serving all the great flavors you have grown to love from eating foods like sushi, In a Signature Bowl and build your own bowl format. From raw tuna, raw salmon, shrimp and chicken to sushi rice, edamame, seaweed salad and spicy mayo sauce, each guest has the ability to create a custom dining experience from any of our fresh, flavorful ingredients.
Pronounced (Poh-kay) in the Hawaiian means to cut or slice. Poké originated in Hawaii and make combining items like cut raw ahi tuna, soy sauce, rice, sesame oil, chili pepper and onion served as a main course or a simple appetizer. We have expanded upon these ingredients to include many great flavors we have grown to love at Sushi and Asian restaurants. The result is a fusion of flavor we call Atlantic Poké.
Our History and Growth
Established in 2018 in Shrewsbury, MA Atlantic Poké opened its second location in 2021 in Marlborough, MA. In addition, Atlantic Poké began franchising in 2021. We are looking forward to growing with new franchise owners ready to open Atlantic Poké in their local community.
Atlantic Poké Philosophy
Our DNA is to deliver a great customer experience through an all hands-on deck, customer comes first, everyone shares all tasks with each team-member treating the restaurant like it was their own. Food quality, cleanliness and friendly, engaging and knowledgeable staff help us to deliver on our Mission. We believe in having integrity in all that we do.
Mission Statement and Promise
Provide a great customer experience through the consistent delivery of flavorful food with exceptional and friendly customer service in a clean, well designed, inviting atmosphere.
Excellence in all we do
Create a friendly and positive environment
Attitude of humility
Respect for everyone
Empower people to be their best
... and have fun and enjoy what we do
We have fun and enjoy being a part of the growing Atlantic Poké brand. We source our food responsibly with sustainability. We are environmentally conscious and believe in recyclable or compostable serviceware to create less waste while keeping expenses low at the same time.
• True to the ingredients
• True to the growing culture around our restaurants
• True to health and wellness
• True to offering quality over quantity
The Initial Franchise Fee includes the Atlantic Poké 10-day pre-opening training program conducted in the Shrewsbury, MA restaurant. This will cover daily operations, advertising and marketing, the keys to financial management, food safety, food preparation, technology and managing the overall business. Here you will learn the tips and tricks to efficient operation and ways to enhance the guest experience to keep them coming back once they try their first bowl.
Per our 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document
Initial Fees and Investment Terms
Notes on Investment
$320,597 to $499,583
For a single unit
Initial Franchise Fee
$35,000 (Included in startup range)
Multi-unit Development Agreements Available! Fees: 2 units $60,000 & 3 units $80,000 with a development schedule to open
6% of Gross Sales
Brand Development Fund
1.5% of Gross Sales
Franchise Owners commit to spend 2% of Gross Sales/Month in local marketing for each restaurant
$10,000 (Included in startup range)
Invested in the initial launch of your restaurant
We offer additional training and support in your Atlantic Poké restaurant as you get ready to open and then we continue to be available to help you develop and grow to serve the local community. We look forward to helping you bring our signature and made-to-order Atlantic Poké bowls to your market. Multi-unit owners and experienced operators are welcome to learn more about our unique niche in the fast-casual industry.
1. Chat with us on a phone call
2. Decide if you would like to learn more about Atlantic Poké and what it takes to open – Request our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
3. Visit us. Discover more about ownership and tour Atlantic Poké. Enjoy a signature or make-your-own poké bowl.
4. After completing our Confidential Questionnaire, qualified candidates will become approved to join Atlantic Poké.
5. Start the onboarding process.
Open your own Atlantic Poké.